Electric Guitar Applique Patch - Rock & Roll Blues Jazz Music 3.25" (Iron on)
Get ready to rock with this Electric Guitar Applique Patch! Perfect for any music lover, this patch features a detailed electric guitar design that is sure to impress. Measuring 3.25" in size, this patch is the perfect addition to any jacket, backpack, or hat.
- Iron On - Easy to apply to any fabric surface
- Collectible - A must-have for any music fan or patch collector
- High Quality - Made with durable materials for long-lasting use
Whether you're a fan of rock, blues, or jazz music, this Electric Guitar Applique Patch is the perfect way to show off your love for your favorite genre. So why wait? Order yours today and start rocking out in style!
Application Guidelines for Iron-On Patches:
- Before applying the patch, set your iron to the maximum heat setting (cotton) and allow it to heat up for approximately 3 minutes.
- Test your fabric's heat tolerance at this setting by doing a single pass with the iron on the garment to avoid any damage to the fabric.
- Place the patch on the desired location, then cover it with a cotton cloth or Teflon sheet.
- Using the heated iron, press down firmly on the patch, especially on the edges, and hold for 30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out, then use the heated iron to apply pressure to the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let the patch cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- For an even more secure hold, it is recommended to sew around the edges of the patch after ironing.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the patch will adhere to all types of fabric.
Patches can be washed GENTLY when attached to a garment. When machine washing, it is advisable to turn the garment inside out, secure or close any zippers, hooks, or other items that may snag the patch threads during washing. We recommend washing on the gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry. It is important to note that ironed-on patches may have loosened adhesive after machine washing. Therefore, we highly recommend sewing the patch or the corners of the patch if you choose to iron it on.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.