1. How do I iron on patches?
Application Guidelines for Iron-On Patches:
- Before applying the patch, set your iron to the maximum heat setting (cotton) and allow it to heat up for approximately 3 minutes.
- Test your fabric's heat tolerance at this setting by doing a single pass with the iron on the garment to avoid any damage to the fabric.
- Place the patch on the desired location, then cover it with a cotton cloth or Teflon sheet.
- Using the heated iron, press down firmly on the patch, especially on the edges, and hold for 30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out, then use the heated iron to apply pressure to the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let the patch cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- For an even more secure hold, it is recommended to sew around the edges of the patch after ironing.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the patch will adhere to all types of fabric.
Patches can be washed GENTLY when attached to a garment. When machine washing, it is advisable to turn the garment inside out, secure or close any zippers, hooks, or other items that may snag the patch threads during washing. We recommend washing on the gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry. It is important to note that ironed-on patches may have loosened adhesive after machine washing. Therefore, we highly recommend sewing the patch or the corners of the patch if you choose to iron it on.
2. Do you accept custom orders?
Sorry, we do not accept custom orders at this time but if you cannot find the patch, pin, or hat you are looking for, feel free to contact us and we may be able to locate it for you.
3. How will my order ship?
Our company offers fast and reliable shipping options for your convenience. Depending on your preference, we can ship your patches via USPS First Class Mail, First Class Parcel with Tracking, or Priority. Most orders will be shipped in a white envelope using USPS First Class Mail. You can select your preferred shipping method during checkout. Additionally, we offer free shipping within the United States as an added benefit.
4. Do you accept returns?
Yes, all USA orders are eligible for returns, subject to a 20% return processing fee. At this time, we cannot accept returns for international orders. Please return your item in the condition it was received, within 14 days of receipt, to:
Paddy’s Patches, PO Box 1851 Benicia, CA 94510, USA
5. Where's my order?
Your order was likely mailed USPS first class mail in a white envelope. For larger orders, you will receive First Class Parcel with Tracking or Priority service. Check your mail area or expect to receive it in the mail very soon!
6. Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, all our Patches and Pins are eligible for bulk discounts. A bulk discount will be automatically applied at checkout if you have purchased 2 or more Patches or Pins. Buy 2 get 6% off, buy 3 and get 8% off, buy 4 or more, and get 10% off.
7. Do you offer FREE shipping?
Yes, we offer FREE shipping within the US for our patches, Pins, and Stickers. We ship everywhere else worldwide from $1.50
8. When will my order ship?
In most cases, orders are processed on the same day (before 2 pm PST) or within 1 business day. Typically orders take 2-6 business days for delivery in the USA once they're dispatched via First Class Mail. International orders typically take 1-3 weeks for delivery, sometimes longer.
9. How do I find the products I need?
Use the search bar in the main menu if you're looking for something specific. Also, try the categories option in the main menu to shop by category such as sports, flowers, all patches, all pins, etc. Also, you'll find links to the pins, walking stick medallions, hats, and stickers in the main menu. Please note we are updating our products & categories all the time for your convenience.