Vintage West Virginia Patch - State of WV (Sew on)
- 3-1/8" x 2-5/8"
- High Quality
- Sew on
- Vintage 1980's
Looking for a unique addition to your collection? Check out this Vintage West Virginia Patch featuring the State of WV. Measuring 3-1/8" x 2-5/8", this patch is a high quality, collectible item that is perfect for any fan of West Virginia. With its sew on design, it's easy to add to your favorite jacket or backpack. Plus, its vintage 1980's style adds a touch of nostalgia to any outfit.
Virginia Patch - Richmond, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Alexandria 2.75" (Iron on)
- 2.5" wide x 2.75" tall
- High Quality
- Iron on
Show off your love for Virginia with this Virginia Patch featuring Richmond, Virginia Beach, Arlington, and Alexandria. Measuring 2.5" wide x 2.75" tall, this patch is a high quality, collectible item that is perfect for any fan of the state. With its iron on design, it's easy to add to your favorite jacket or backpack. Plus, its sleek design adds a touch of style to any outfit. Don't miss out on this must-have addition to your collection!
Application Guidelines for Iron-On Patches:
- Before applying the patch, set your iron to the maximum heat setting (cotton) and allow it to heat up for approximately 3 minutes.
- Test your fabric's heat tolerance at this setting by doing a single pass with the iron on the garment to avoid any damage to the fabric.
- Place the patch on the desired location, then cover it with a cotton cloth or Teflon sheet.
- Using the heated iron, press down firmly on the patch, especially on the edges, and hold for 30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out, then use the heated iron to apply pressure to the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let the patch cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- For an even more secure hold, it is recommended to sew around the edges of the patch after ironing.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the patch will adhere to all types of fabric.
Patches can be washed GENTLY when attached to a garment. When machine washing, it is advisable to turn the garment inside out, secure or close any zippers, hooks, or other items that may snag the patch threads during washing. We recommend washing on the gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry. It is important to note that ironed-on patches may have loosened adhesive after machine washing. Therefore, we highly recommend sewing the patch or the corners of the patch if you choose to iron it on.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.