Highway 101 Patch - Orange/Black California Oregon Washington 2-3/8" (Iron on)
Get your hands on the Highway 101 Patch - Orange/Black California Oregon Washington 2-3/8" (Iron on) and show off your love for the West Coast! This patch is a must-have for any collector or traveler who has explored the iconic Highway 101.
- 2" tall x 2-3/8" wide
- High Quality
- Iron On
The patch is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last. It features a vibrant orange and black color scheme that represents the beautiful states of California, Oregon, and Washington. The patch is 2-3/8" wide and 2" tall, making it the perfect size to add to your collection or attach to your favorite jacket or backpack.
The Highway 101 Patch - Orange/Black California Oregon Washington 2-3/8" (Iron on) is easy to apply with its iron-on backing. Simply place the patch on your desired surface and iron it on for a secure hold. This patch is a great way to show off your love for the West Coast and the iconic Highway 101.
Application Guidelines for Iron-On Patches:
- Before applying the patch, set your iron to the maximum heat setting (cotton) and allow it to heat up for approximately 3 minutes.
- Test your fabric's heat tolerance at this setting by doing a single pass with the iron on the garment to avoid any damage to the fabric.
- Place the patch on the desired location, then cover it with a cotton cloth or Teflon sheet.
- Using the heated iron, press down firmly on the patch, especially on the edges, and hold for 30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out, then use the heated iron to apply pressure to the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let the patch cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- For an even more secure hold, it is recommended to sew around the edges of the patch after ironing.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the patch will adhere to all types of fabric.
Patches can be washed GENTLY when attached to a garment. When machine washing, it is advisable to turn the garment inside out, secure or close any zippers, hooks, or other items that may snag the patch threads during washing. We recommend washing on the gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry. It is important to note that ironed-on patches may have loosened adhesive after machine washing. Therefore, we highly recommend sewing the patch or the corners of the patch if you choose to iron it on.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.